- Detail Images
Made to tackle the toughest conditions on Earth.
Lowa designed the 8000 GTX Boot to help pro mountaineers survive in some of Earth's most inhospitable environments. Focusing on warmth, stability, and durability, Lowa engineers developed a boot that can handle conditions that would destroy other mountaineering boots and leave you stranded in the death zone.
The Expedition 8000s are equipped with the technology to keep your feet dry, warm, and protected even during some of the most punishing trips. These boots comply with automatic crampons, so you can get on the ice and stay there. The PrimaLoft insulation and Duratherm lining keep your toes toasty in the coldest conditions.These boots are built with a Cordura outer, so they are ready for any rocks, axes, and ice you throw at them, too.
- Hardcore pro expedition boots for handling the toughest conditions on the planet
- Cordura upper prevents tears and hole to keep you feet warm and dry
- Gore-Tex lining keeps elements out
- Insulated footbed and lining secure warmth
- Vibram rubber sole helps with tread and traction
- Automatic crampon compatible for easy transitions