- Detail Images
Shed the sleeves.
Scorching summer temps can leave you craving a kit that sheds just about as much fabric as possible, and while we all may (or may not) crave cycling in the nude, there's only so far you can go in your birthday suit before you're breaking the law, and burning your cheeks. Louis Garneau offers a solution with a little more coverage, but nearly just as much breathability, with the Women's Zircon Sleeveless Jersey. This light and airy top sheds sleeves to get rid of excess stifiling materials, and opts for a streamlined fit packed with mesh to keep you cool.
The main body features Garneau's Zircon fabric, which packs a punch when it comes to moisture-wicking by actively transferring beads of sweat to the outside where they can quickly dry, keeping you as cool as possible. The shoulders and sides are equipped with Burnout mesh panels that add an extra level of breathability, letting cool air get up close and personal with your skin as you crush climbs, and soar down winding canyon descents. The materials also add a layer of protection to your core, with UPF 50+ technology that shields you from the sun's harsh rays, without the need for slathering on sunscreen.
- An airy tank jersey for scorching summer days
- Breathable body wicks away sweat and dries
- Ample mesh panels let cool air against your skin
- Keep your core protected with UPF 50+ technology
- Packed with pockets for keeping media and snacks safe
- Reflective logos help boost low light visibility
- Elastic at hem helps lock fit in place