Don't get dropped again.
The Louis Garneau Women's Tri Course LGneer Suit gives you an advantage while racing and training with its aerodynamic one-piece design and compressive muscle support. Every triathlete is well aware that maximizing efficiency and reducing drag is key to moving as quickly as possible through all three stages and this one-piece suit achieves this goal with its technically advanced fabrics, such as LG's CB SpeedTech dimpled mesh and Vector Skin embossed fabric.
LG uses highly breathable materials where you're susceptible to overheating and compressive fabrics where your muscles are firing on all cylinders. As such, CB Lazer Rev fabric boasts compressive qualities, so your muscles remain comfortably supported when you're pushing yourself at an extraordinarly high cadence during racing scenarios. Highly breathable fabrics like Grid 70 Air and Mesh WB provide the cooling airflow required when you're putting your body under duress through all three race stages.
Seeing this one-piece suit is predominately black, LG uses a Coldblack treatment that reflects harsh UV rays from heating up your body, much like you'd experience while wearing a lightly colored garment on a hot summer day. This means you'll remain cool and comfortable, instead of overheating and shutting down when temperatures and humidity levels climb on summer race days.
- Streamlined suit for triathletes seeking an advantage
- CB SpeedTech and Vector Skin fabrics for aero profile
- Breathable Grid 70 Air and Mesh WB for cooling airflow
- CB Lazer Rev boasts compressive support over muscles
- Coldblack finish reflects sweltering-hot UV rays
- Women's Tri Elite chamois offers low-bulk padding
- Two gel inner pockets and two floating rear pockets
- Single-layer, laser-cut bottoms for a secure fit