- Detail Images
Pedal hard all year long.
Don't let cold temps derail your early-season motivation to get on the road and get after it. Instead, buckle up the Louis Garneau Sprint Helmet and enjoy riding 12 months out of the year. Since the body loses most of its heat through your head, Louis Garneau gave the Sprint minimum ventilation (just five vents), just enough to let air flow through and strike the balance between overheating and brain freeze. An in-mold construction and MSB technology reinforces the perimeter for elevated protection against impacts, while the Spiderlock Solo IV stabilizing system helps reduce rotational forces against your head in the event of a crash. Washable Airdry padding on the interior delivers a plush fit that won't stink up your kit, and Tri-Glide PRO adjustment helps lock down your fit just the way you like it.
- Year-long comfort and reliable protection blend in this helmet
- In-mold construction and MSB tech enhances protection
- Minimal venting keeps your head warm on winter rides
- Stabilizing system reduces movement in an impact
- Tri-Glide adjustment customizes your security
- Airdry padding is washable to prevent nasty odors
- Q & A
An Aero Helmet That Looks Good
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I am not a big fan of aero helmets, but I really like the look and feel of this one. It fits like their other helmets, it is light and comfortable. It has some pretty decent ventilation for an aero helmet. I like riding in this helmet in the winter. Aero helmets never have as much ventilation as a normal helmet, so it helps keep the head warmer, which will help keep the body warmer.