Dirt adventures await.
Designed for kids learning the ropes of trail riding and younger riders well acquainted with fat tires, the Louis Garneau Boys' Span Jersey offers a relaxed fit for optimal on-bike movement, plus a lightweight, quick-drying feel with its airy mesh fabric. It's constructed with a dropped rear hem for fuller rear coverage when he's roosting up dirt and riding in wet forests where moisture readily flings upwards. Additionally, he'll appreciate the zippered side pocket for carrying his snacks and riding accessories.
- Designed for younger trail riders pushing themselves
- Relaxed fit with dropped rear hem for fuller coverage
- Lightweight mesh keeps him cool and dry on the trail
- Zippered side pocket carries his riding accessories
- Comfort crew neck prevents irritation while riding