Louis Garneau Mondavi Jacket - Men's
Stay warm and dry on those late and early season singletrack sessions with the Mondavi Jacket from Louis Garneau. Using advanced fabrics and boasting a bevy of technical features, you'll focus on hitting the fast lines and take in the scenery instead of worrying about your attire.
The designers at Louis Garneau truly engineered this jacket with the mountain biker in mind and starting with the materials, it uses Diamond Air 2.0 and Rhino for the outer fabrics with Drytex 8 lining inside and a Light Mesh Airdry panels. These materials work together to resist water and wind intrusion while repelling stains and standing up against abrasion. We've had jackets that kept us warm and dry but when things heat up, it felt like we were in a rain forest and on the contrary, we've had excellent breathing and venting jackets that felt great until the elements roll in. With the Mondavi, we're able to hit our thermo happy place and stay there regardless of what Mother Nature throws at us and there's always the back vent, adjustability at all of the openings, and the full-length zipper with inner flap and garage to fine-tune the airflow on the fly.
When things really take a turn for the worst, you'll appreciate the hidden hoody stowed in the collar. It even added an abrasion-resistant panel on the lower back to keep your hydration pack from grinding away at the jacket with an abrasive wheel spray slurry. Final details include 2 zipper front and 1 inner chest pocket for keeping objects close at hand and reflective logos and accents to help you be better seen coming from or going to the trailhead.
- A cycling jacket for cold trails and inclement conditions
- The main body is constructed with weather-resistant fabrics
- Mesh inserts help boost breathability
- Standard fit leaves space for layering
- Pockets keep essentials close at hand
- Zipper garage eliminates contact between zipper and neck
- Materials resist abrasion to increase durability
- Reflective details help keep you visible to and from the trailhead