- Detail Images
If your young cyclist doesn't take shortcuts on their rides, then they deserve gear that also doesn't take shortcuts. Louis Garneau's kid-sized Lemmon Jersey is a case in point, as it's an actual jersey for actual cycling rather than just another cotton t-shirt. The AirFit 2.0 and Mesh materials are the same breathable, moisture-wicking fabrics LG uses in its adult jerseys, and the jersey is finished with similarly adult details like angled rear pockets and media routing.
- A jersey for serious young cyclists
- The same breathable, moisture-wicking material as adult models
- Mesh inserts increase cooling airflow
- Standard rear pockets supplemented with media routing
- Reflective armbands add a touch of safety in low-light conditions