Get there and go beyond.
Whether you ride on roads, trails, or both, the Louis Garneau Women's Fit Sensor 7.5 WSF Short comes with abrasion-resistant fabric, seamless inner panels, and a Airzone chamois to help reduce chafing and provide superior comfort during your long rides.
- Abrasion resistant Fit Sensor fabric delivers a sweat-wicking, ergonomic fit for use on roads and trails
- Eight-panel design enhances fit and comfort by distributing pressure evenly; no seams inside legs help reduce chafing while peddling
- Airzone Chamois wicks sweat and helps keep you cool and dry for the long haul
- HuggFit waist and women-specific Powerband cuffs won't dig into your skin
- Back and bottom reflective logos help keep you visible in low-light situations
- Q & A
Love these shorts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Looks like all the older reviews have dropped off, but so disagreed with the other review that I wanted to pipe up. Full disclosure: I don't do very long rides. and I kind of only had crappy into level shorts for a long time. I have about a 7 mile one way commute and sometimes do a 30 mile weekend ride. I find these shorts perfect for me. I'm 5'5, 135 - 30" waist, 37" hips, 32" mid-thigh. I find the medium to be perfect - comfy waist that I don't have to keep tugging up and thighs that don't bind. Yes, the chamois is thinner, but it suits my rides just fine without feeling bulky. My previous sit bone pain ended up having more to do with my seat than my chamois.
Chamois fail, waist band fail
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
this chamois is flatter and less cushioning than many a maxipad. Certainly you cannot use it on a ride of any serious duration. Riding on a road bike, esp. in the drops, the coverage does not extend to your lower back, or your waist line, but rather is a massive gap with almost any cycling specific top (another reason why I should stick with bibs). the shorts are essentially only rideable for cruising for an hour if you have a bike with geometry that has you fairly upright. What a waste of money. I am so sick of women's cycling gear that is apparently not made for performance but just for looks.