- Detail Images
Get after it.
Blending breathability with water resistance and ample freedom to move, the Louis Garneau Men's Course Nordic Jacket was made for cold mornings and freshly set tracks. Grab it the next time you're heading out for a ski on your new planks, and you'll understand why all of the seasoned Nordic skiers flying by you are wearing something like it.
Of course, every softshell isn't created equally, and Garneau wisely starts with Polartec PowerShield Pro to repel snow showers, block wind, and facilitate moisture transfer while you work on your kicks and glides. Stretchy mesh furthers the breathability cause, pulling moisture away from your baselayer as you heat up under a midday sun. Insulating panels of Drytex and Vertexx both work to hold the heat you need around your core, while giving your shoulders full range of motion to follow through. Further, Garneau added a chest pocket to keep your phone and its camera close-at-hand for scenic winter shots, and it positioned rear cargo pockets for mid-ski snacks to still be accessible when you're wearing a belt bag.
- Enjoy your day on freshly groomed tracks in this softshell
- Slim fit leaves room for a baselayer underneath
- Softshell lightly insulates while blocking wind and snow
- Breathable mesh panels consistently wick moisture
- Multiple pockets stash a phone and on-the-go snacks
- Reflective accents help you stay visible at the trailhead