- Detail Images
From the forest to desert.
Stay cool, dry, and comfortable when you're getting shreddy anywhere from old-growth forests of the PNW to the sandstone slickrock of Moab when you throw on the Louis Garneau Women's Connector Shorts. Built from flexible fabrics, you'll find minimal restriction when you're getting way behind the saddle as you pick your line down burly drops and rock gardens, plus airy breathability that keeps you cool when you've got to flip it around to earn your next descent.
If stretchy fabrics and elevated moisture-transfer wasn't enough to keep you comfy, Louis Garneau's DryTex 2002 innershort is sure to do the trick. This breathable short is fully removable, and packs in a Profile MTB Women's specific Chmois to cushion you from harsh trails. The chamois is constructed with an anatomic fit, and beveled edge molding, or B.E.M. for short, that molds high-density foam with comfortable tapers, offering a smooth transition as the chamois moves from thicker areas to minimalist edges. The chamois is topped off with a 4-way stretch, seamless top sheet that's soft against the skin, and fights odor to keep you fresh from your first climb to final descent.
- Keep comfort in mind when you're getting shreddy
- Light and breathable shorts for trail riding
- Stretchy fabric moves with you on the bike
- Keep dry thanks to elevated moisture transfer
- Removable anatomic chamois cushions your sit bones
- Adjustable waist lets you dial in the perfect fit
- Stash your riding essentials and homemade goodies in 4 zippered pockets