Biogel RX-V Cycling Glove
When mid-summer temperatures roll around, adding gloves to warm-weather kits isn't always a priority. That is, unless you have a pair of Louis Garneau Biogel RX-V Cycling Gloves sitting in the cubby by the door. Their lightweight mesh backing won't stifle airflow, while a padded palm keeps you on the road longer by reducing fatiguing vibrations, preventing numbing pressure points, and providing confident, slip-free purchase on the handlebars.
- A short-fingered cycling glove for warm weather rides
- Light, stretchy fabrics breathe easily
- Durable palm with air-flow promoting perforations
- Biogel padding soaks up road vibrations
- Microfiber across thumbs softly wipes sweat away
- Hook-and-loop closure dials in a secure fit
- Item #LGN00GK
- [back] Power Mesh, spandex, [palm] Amara
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.