2002 Mock Neck Top
While most people consider winter their off-season from cycling, you and your fat bike beg to differ. When you're suiting up to break trail over a fresh coating of white stuff, start your layering with the Louis Garneau Men's 2002 Mock Neck Top. This sleek, form-fitting baselayer is constructed with Garneau's Drytex 2002 fabric, a lightweight synthetic that uses Nano-Silver fibers to help regulate temperature and resist odor. The hollow fibers pull moisture away from your skin rapidly while you grind it out on loose, snowy trails, helping you stay dry and cool when you're putting forth serious effort in cold temps. With its mock neck design, the top prevents cold air from sneaking in next to your chest and sits more smoothly under other other layers.
- Start your fat bike ride off right in this baselayer
- Breathable fabric wicks moisture to regulate temperature
- Form-fitting cut layers easily under shell or midlayer
- Flatlock seaming moves with you and prevents chafing
- Item #LGN00BZ
- 40D Drytex 2002 (92% polyester, 8% spandex)
- yes, Nano-Silver technology
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.