Style with substance.
Bring sleeping bag-worthy warmth to the streets with your Lolë Women's Kim Insulated Jacket. A chic, urban-inspired jacket, the Kim jacket keeps you nice and toasty during mid-winter strolls downtown, and its slim and flattering low-profile design ensures you don't have to sacrifice style. PrimaLoft Silver down-blend insulation combines the lightweight, compressive properties of down with the water-resistant capabilities of synthetic insulation. Pull out the hood when the snow starts to fall or the winds pick up, and loop your hands through the thumbholes for extra warmth when you don't feel like wearing gloves.
- A stylish insulated jacket for downtown winter activities
- PrimaLoft Silver down-blend is lightweight and warm
- Stowable hood for changing conditions
- Zippered hand pockets keep essentials close by
- Thumbholes keep your hands extra warm
- Flattering slim fit brings the style
- Q & A
Favorite Urban Puffer This Season
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought for a friend with her feedback: This is my go to for stompin around town while looking stylish. The styling and fit are incredibly cute - I get compliments on it all the time. It hits me right at my hips with a super nice slim cut and the sleeves are long enough as well. Mine is the mount royal color which looks even better in person. A really light coat but warm enough for the season. I highly recommended this cutie. I'm 5'4 and 110 lbs.