The Sender Snowboard
Designed for the biggest dudes on the mountain who are boosting off every park jump, side hit, and backcountry booter in sight, The Sender Wide Snowboard is Lobster's hardest charging freestyle deck with its medium-stiff flex pattern, snappy carbon additives, and directional twin shape for point-it stability. Stiffer than the buttery-soft jib boards in Lobster's collection, The Sender lends itself to bombing down steep terrain and straight lining off monstrous jumps at high speeds.
The baseline for The Sender is Freestyle Triple Base Technology, which features lengthwise camber for all the precision and power transfer underfoot, loosened up with upturned base edges at the contact points, which become more prominent towards the tip and tail. The upturned sidebases prevent you from hooking up on turns and landings, as well as increasing float in powder. The 3BT profile features SideKick Technology along the widest points of the nose and tail, which uplifts the base to a greater degree for smoother tracking across deep powder and chunky, busted-up snow. Seeing that it's made for charging at higher speeds, Lobster used hollow carbon rods running lengthwise to maximize power transfer and stability on those huge landings.
- Lobster's hard charging freestyle deck for bigger dudes
- Freestyle 3BT is responsive on edge and looser at tip and tail
- Sidekick Tech accentuates 3BT for a smoother ride and better float
- Mid-stiff flex for stability when hitting big jumps and riding fast
- Light core is reinforced along the rails with bamboo
- Carbon rods amplify response and dampen vibration
- Sintered base is incredibly tough and glides quickly