Lobster Parkboard Snowboard
From high-speed jump lines to urban rail sessions, you'll feel right at home when you're strapped into the Lobster Parkboard Snowboard. The Parkboard has just the right amount of playfulness for dorking around on jibs and learning new tricks in the park, but with enough stiffness and stability to handle bigger jumps. Its twin shape keeps you balanced for switch take-offs and landings, while the blunted tips reduce swing weight when you're throwing cab fives off jumps and perfecting your 270 lips.
Twin Triple Base Technology (3BT) serves as the baseline for the Parkboard, which is comprised of lengthwise camber, with upturned sidebases from the contact points to the tips. Ultimately, the upturned sidebases provide the catch-free freestyle riding you'd expect from a rocker profile, but without sacrificing its pop or locked-in feel on rails, as you still have camber underfoot. This version of 3BT is mellower than more freeride-oriented versions, so you'll notice it's more stable approaching park features and stomping landings off park jumps.
- Lobster's all-around freestyle board for jibbing and jumping
- Twin 3BT profile for catch-free freestyle and stable tracking
- Twin shape lends balance for switch landings and take-offs
- Flex strikes the sweet spot between playfulness and stability
- Full poplar wood core reinforced with hardwood beech stringers
- Biax fiberglass keeps it torsionally mellow and forgiving
- Extruded base is easy to repair after park thrashings