Halldor Pro Model Snowboard
Tailored to the high-flying needs of Icelandic destroyer Halldor Helgason, the Lobster Halldor Pro Model Snowboard pushes the boundaries of freestyle progression on the biggest and baddest hits in the park. The medium flex provides enough stability and responsiveness to straight-line the biggest jumps imaginable without unnerving flex and wobbles cutting into your confidence. The twin shape keeps you balanced on switch take-offs and landings when you're honing your switch repertoire in the park and rail yard.
It's based off a Twin 3BT profile, which features lengthwise camber for locked-in responsiveness on carves and a snappy freestyle feel on jumps and hits, combined with upturned tip and tail contacts with a spoon-like 3D base shape. Featuring Sidekick technology, the Halldor Pro Model profile accentuates the 3BT uplift at the tip and tail's widest point. This extreme uplifted base profile redirects snow in a smoother fashion when you're blasting across busted-up chop and variable snow conditions. It also accentuates float in powder, should you find yourself riding this twin on a deep and stormy day. It's finished with an extremely lightweight, yet responsive Light wood core that's complemented with horizontal carbon stringers underneath the bindings for extra stomping power and responsiveness.
- Halldor's signature board for sending the biggest jumps
- Twin 3BT with lengthwise camber, uplifted base profile at tips
- SideKick tech accentuates 3BT profile for smoother ride and float
- Twin shape keeps you balanced for switch take-offs and landings
- Medium flex maintains stability for big jumps without being stiff
- Reactor Light core of paulownia and poplar, reinforced with bamboo rails
- Horizontal carbon stringers for stomping power and greater response
- Ultra Glide S base maximizes durability and high-speed glide