Shorty throws down.
It's a known fact that everyone begins somewhere, so get your grom started off on the right plank with the Line Kids' Tom Wallisch Shorty Ski. And as its name suggests, this ski is designed to set your ripper up for pure fun and serious performance. More specifically, the Shorty boasts a lightweight and nimble aspen core that, much like the way your kid tops off his hot cocoa with an heavy helping of whipped cream, is finished with a durable, woven fiberglass that's not only kid-friendly, but responsive and lightweight.
Additionally, the early rise in the tips make staying atop the snow pretty darn close to effortless (sans the squatter look), while the early taper reduces drag and assures a smooth, hook-free turn. The fatty base and edge are extruded and 30% thicker, which further advocates the Shorty's case for kid-friendliness, not to mention, a longer tuning life.
- Park ski for pint-sized rippers
- Nimble 85mm waist spins and stomps
- Early rise tip and tail encourage buttery landings
- Symmetrical flex feels right whether you're switch or not
- 5-Cut assures intuitive control and unlimited turn radii
- Fatty Base & Edge increases durability and tuning life
- 4D Fibercap construction with aspen wood core for lightness