- Detail Images
The prospect of navigating dark city streets after a long night at the office, school, or a social gathering can cast a long shadow over the rest of the evening. Dispel that gloom with the Light & Motion Urban 900 Longfin and BarFly SLi Mount Combo, which combines a powerful commuter light with a racer's head unit mount to help you transition from IPA and hush puppies on Friday night to an early morning race on Sunday.
The BarFly mount accommodates an underslung Urban 900 light and certain Garmin, Joule, Cateye, Mio, and Magellan computers. The underslung light casts an automobile-worthy 900 lumens onto the road ahead while projecting amber light to either side. The result is a pair that plays nicely together whether your pedaling home from a nighttime crit or pedaling to the job you rely on for upgrade money.
- A cycling light and GPS computer bar mount combo
- 900-lumen output rivals most car headlights
- Amber sidelights increase lateral visibility
- Daylight run mode keeps you visible when the sun's out
- Weather-resistant construction doesn't mind when it's cloudy
- Mount compatible with most major brands of GPS computers