Lib Technologies Wunderstik 106 Ski
- 172cm, 182cm
- [172cm] 134 / 106 / 124mm, [182cm] 138 / 106 / 126mm
- Turn Radius:
- gradual entry elliptical early rise tip
- triax / biax fiberglass, 45Â° basalt web
- sintered UHMW
- slightly raised
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
Why We Like The Wunderstik 106 Ski
You may not be surprised that we’re fans of skiing in the backcountry, and Lib Tech’s Wunderstick makes the job easy peezy with its playful and floaty feel that takes on deep snow with ease, and medium/firm flex that holds up if things get choppy. Lub Tech employs its Magne-Traction edge technology on the Wunderstick, giving plenty of edge bite to grab on when terrain is a little hairy.
- A floaty ski for tackling side country, backcountry, and tours
- Directional elliptical contour for float and control
- Traditional camber under foot keeps edge hold a priority
- Magne-Traction edges offer exceptional hold in different terrain
- Light and playful wood core stays poppy, is sustainably harvested
- Fiberglass reinforcement with basalt web boosts torsional rigidity
- Eco-friendly Bio Beans top sheet sheds snow, damps vibrations
- Sintered UHMW base is intensely durable and fast
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preferred style of skiing. For example, an expert skier in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||180 - 200cm||180 - 190cm||180 - 190cm||175 - 185cm||175 - 185cm|
|Expert||170 - 180cm||175 - 185cm||170 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||170 - 185cm|
|Intermediate||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 175cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.