Lib Technologies Wreckcreate 102 Ski
- 172cm, 179cm, 186cm
- [172cm] 134 / 102 / 121mm, [179cm] 137 / 102 / 124mm, [186cm] 140 / 102 / 127mm
- Turn Radius:
- early rise tip, extended contact
- triax / biax fiberglass
- sintered UHMW
- slightly raised
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
Wreckcreate 102 Ski
The Wreckcreate 102 is a quiver killing, all mountain ski that is engineered for everyday use. The 102mm waist is the widest of Lib Tech's Wreckcreate line which are all designed as daily drivers with a freestyle influence. This waist is paired with early rise in the tip to provide float in deep snow so that you can confidently blast through wind drifts and drop big cliffs. At the same time, Magne Traction technology creates a narrower feel and holds a solid edge on groomers, allowing this ski to perform on icy days and firm pack without skipping a beat. This combination of deep snow and firm snow prowess allows the Wreckcreate to provide reliable performance, day in day out, no matter the conditions.
- All-mountain ski that brings freestyle inspiration to daily riding
- 102mm waist offers exceptional control in variable terrain
- Early rise in the tip skips over variable terrain and choppy snow
- Camber under foot drives power to your edges for powerful carving
- Medium turn radius blends stability and maneuverability
- Magne-traction edges help boost edge hold throughout the turn
- Full length wood core creates a damp and responsive feel
- Sintered bases skip through flat sections and across cat tracks
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preferred style of skiing. For example, an expert skier in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||180 - 200cm||180 - 190cm||180 - 190cm||175 - 185cm||175 - 185cm|
|Expert||170 - 180cm||175 - 185cm||170 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||170 - 185cm|
|Intermediate||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 175cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.