Just the ticket.
Smooth, fast, and poppy, the Lib Technologies Ringer Surfboard is the personal shape of Ryan Carlson and is built for high-performance surfing, quick acceleration, and superior control on, inside, or above the wave. The environmentally-sound Nitrogenecell closed-cell foam core prevents water absorption and rotting, and it retains its springiness to make sure it'll last you for years. Wrapped around this core is the "damn difficult to ding," Hexzylon fiber foam skin, woven basalt fiber, and low-VOC Bio-Matrix resin. This forms an additive-free, highly-impact resistant, light, and poppy board feel underfoot. The double-winger swallow tail gives you more juice for maximum acceleration, and the five-fin configuration lets you fine-tune your setup to match the surf conditions of the day.
- Provides acceleration and control in all conditions
- Eco-friendly construction eliminates need for epoxy
- Blends durability and liveliness with flex and dampness
- Hexzylon Fiber Foam Skin is ding-resistant
- FOC adjustable slot fin system offers adjustability
- Elasto Perimeter damping adds precision and pop
- Sprock Blocks in rear are crush-resistant
- Aircraft aluminum leash plug for lightweight reliability