- Detail Images
Master of air and sea.
Take your skate style to the surf with the freestyle-focused Lib Tech Ramp Surfboard. Offering a magically fast feel, this short and wide board features the lowest rocker of any Lib Tech board, and speedy Horsepower thumb tail, and a flipped full nose, making it ideal for aerials, acceleration, and spinning in small-to-medium waves.
A lightweight, waterproof, and closed-cell alloy core wrapped in the incredibly strong and ding-resistant 2D2D Volcanic Basalt Honeycomb establishes the board as an ultra-durable and responsive instrument of gnar. The Maximum Intensity Leading Foil Fin System, along with a LVR43 High Rebound Matrix, create effortless glide through the water. Since no fin position is ideal for all conditions, Lib Tech created the Mo Box System that allows you to adjust your fins with just a few turns of the included Lib Tech fin key.
- Short and wide board primed for freestyle surfing
- Eco-friendly construction eliminates need for epoxy
- Blends durability and liveliness with flex and dampness
- Hexzylon Fiber Foam Skin is ding-resistant
- FOC adjustable slot fin system offers adjustability
- Elasto Perimeter dampening adds precision and pop
- Sprock Blocks in rear are crush-resistant
- Aircraft aluminum leash plug for lightweight reliability