Orca Snowboard - Blem 2022
Style & Size:
Why We Like The Orca Blem Snowboard
Most days, we're out on the hill to send jaw-dropping backcountry airs and daring big mountain descents, but when we just want to surf some pow on a deep storm day, we reach for the Lib Tech Orca Snowboard. Sporting a wide waist, directional shape, and setback stance, this board helps us float effortlessly in the deepest, lightest snow, from Jackson to Japan.
Don't be fooled by its seemingly short length; what the Orca lacks in length, it makes up for in width. The result is all the float of a much longer board, only in a shorter, more maneuverable package that rips through tight trees and offers a surfy feel when linking pow slashes down open bowls.
Disclaimer: This factory "Blem" product may have slight cosmetic damage, but it still rides as hard and floaty as its counterpart.
- Short and surfy snowboard to rip up powder on natural terrain
- Volume-shifted directional shape, ride 3 to 6 centimeters short
- C2x profile delivers powerful lengthened camber and playful rocker
- Medium-stiff flex is quick and responsive, even in deep snow
- Aspen-paulownia blend core has a lightweight and lively ride
- Magne-Traction technology boosts edge hold on hard, icy snow
- Sintered base offers durability and speed wanted in freeride terrain
- Factory "Blem" product may have slight cosmetic damage
- Item #LBTV1CH