- Detail Images
Rise from the powder.
Known for his stylish brand of backcountry meets freestyle riding, Mark Landvik crushes any feature that stands before him, whether it's a steep Alaskan spine or a massive Wyoming booter. His pro model Lib Tech Mark Landvik Phoenix Snowboard gives him the pop, float, and precision control he needs to take apart next-level lines everywhere from Alaska to Japan.
Landvik's Phoenix features Lib Tech's classic C2 technology, which means it has rocker between the bindings for a floaty and forgiving ride in powder, with camber zones extending from the bindings to the tip and tail to give it a more aggressive feel that provides edge hold on hard pack and pop off of jumps. To deal with windblown ridges and icy entrances, the deck has Magne-Traction edges to ensure extra edge hold in less-than-ideal conditions. A directional twin shape and set-back stance gives you more power and control when you're shredding, but still allows you to ride away switch so you can stomp landings in the fresh.
- A rocker/camber hybrid for taking your freestyle into the backcountry
- C2 has rocker underfoot for float and tip/tail camber for stability
- Magne-Traction yields extra grip on icy, precarious slopes
- Bamboo 3-D risers for extra stability and dampened feel
- Medium to firm flex for going fast and leaning into turns
- Bio Bean topsheet includes First Nation art by Jamie Lynn
- Directional twin shape has set-back stance for float and control
- Aspen and Colombian Gold woods sustainably harvested