Equal parts smooth and precise, the Lib Tech Jack Knife Snowboard is the dream board of big-mountain freestyle legend Eric Jackson, and designed to handle the diciest terrain with speed, control, and above all else, fun. A hard-carving camber profile, lightweight wood core, and smooth-operating HP HorsePower construction all come together to help you pick apart technical lines in steep terrain and spin off cornices into deep powder landings.
Starting with a C3 camber-dominant profile, the Jack Knife features aggressive camber at both the tips and tail with a mild rocker profile between the bindings. This results in powerful turns, enhanced edge control, and poppy ollies, while mild rocker between your feet adds a forgiving feel and float in powder. Then, the tapered directional shape keeps your nose up in mega-deep snow and improves drive when pointing it down chutes, while the medium-stiff flex boosts response for powerful pop and stability at speeds. A sustainably-harvested blend of aspen and paulownia in the core boosts the board's overall strength and pop without the bulky extra weight, and a hyper-speed sintered base keeps you ripping fast even in slow conditions.
- Powerful, all-terrain, directional stick for technical lines
- Camber-dominant C3 profile delivers control, power, and precision
- Directional shape makes for easy float and precise control
- Lightweight, yet strong blend of aspen and paulownia in core
- Magne-Traction edges grip icy terrain with confidence
- Spin Slim tips reduce weight for smoother spins and better float
- Sintered base is durable and maintains speed in slow conditions
- Lib Tech snowboards are made in the USA by actual snowboarders