Lezyne Macro Plus GPS Smart Loaded Computer
Select Style & SizeSelect options
Macro Plus GPS Smart Loaded Computer
Lezyne is celebrating the tenth year of its GPS ventures by retooling the entire line, adding yet more functionality to designs that already define the leading edge of the feature-to-price ratio. The Macro Plus GPS Smart Loaded Computer is no exception, and it combines the Macro GPS's functionality with Lezyne’s KTV Pro Smart rear light for optimal simplicity and visibility.
The head unit itself essentially packages the same improved functionality of the updated Mini GPS in a larger, more user-friendly footprint. It's still a barely noticeable addition to the cockpit, but the larger screen—equal to the Super GPS's screen and almost twice the size of the Mini—provides an option for those who want a supremely affordable GPS head unit with intuitive simplicity but an easier-to-read screen.
The KTV Pro Smart Tail Light syncs with Lezyne’s Ally app, allowing you to set the mode and check battery life from your phone. Unlike most tail lights visible only from directly behind you, the KTV has an ultra-wide 270-degree lens, so you are more visible to drivers and riders from the sides and back. Five light modes enable you to customize the output, whether for a daytime visibility or a steady stream at night. With up to 19hours battery life, enough to last through a good few days riding, you can avoid the light-charging scramble pre-ride.
- A cycling head unit and smart tail light combo
- GPS navigation prompts and ride-mapping with smartphone app
- Bluetooth connection for additional ancillary meters and sensors
- Automatically uploads to Lezyne's online data manager
- Syncs with popular third party training sites
- Optional smartphone notifications
- USB rechargeable battery refuels while you upload data
- Smart tail light has multiple modes for best visibility and syncs with the Ally app
- Durable, weather-resistant body