Lite Drive 800XL Remote Loaded Headlight Kit
Whether you're heading out for a night time trail ride, or making a commute after dark, the Lite Drive 800XL Remote Loaded Headlight Kit will illuminate the path ahead regardless of your two-wheeled endeavor. High-output LED bulbs produce up to 800 lumens of light, and there are eight different settings to suit just about any situation you might find yourself in, including an optional race mode that simplifies things to two settings that you can easily toggle between depending on how fast you're moving. The compact and durable machined aluminum body does a great job dissipating heat, and the versatile strap securely mounts to all standard bar shapes, including aero bars. This particular version is the Loaded Kit option, which comes with a remote switch that lets you change modes without taking your hands off the bars.
- A high-performance, multi-purpose LED cycling light
- Brightens the path ahead with up to 800 lumens of light
- Eight modes ranging from overdrive to daytime flash
- Optional race mode toggles between high and low settings only
- Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off
- Maximum Optical Reflection lens offers built-in side visibility
- Strap mounts to standard and aero-shaped handlebars
- Includes remote switch for easy mode changes without taking hands off the bars
Product failed after minimal use
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I purchased this headlight in Oct 2018. The riding season was pretty much over for me, as during the winter months I have to ride indoors on a trainer. So this light did not get any use until this year in the past couple months. I purchased this light for two reasons: 1) lumen output and 2) it had a flash option which I wanted for daytime riding. This light has gotten very little use this year and it has already failed. The light now only functions in either full high beam, or medium beam. None of the other options function. This light was never dropped nor took any impacts from a fall on the bike. What a waste of money. For the cost of this light I really expect a lot more.
This light has a 'race mode' that makes it so it only switches from low to high beam. Maybe that is your issue.