Ten Six Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
Like many SUPs in the Level 6 lineup, the Ten Six Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard is designed for the stable waters of your local lake or reservoir. It features a generous volume and width that's ideal for fitness and yoga, with a mostly flat profile that tracks smoothly on flat water. Worry not if the wind picks up, though—slight rocker in the nose accommodates the occasional choppy water you're sure to encounter. The Ten Six is a great length for beginners or advanced paddlers alike, and it's built with a durable drop-stitch construction that's ready for the long haul.
Level Six equipped the Ten Six with an assortment of features, including a generous deck pad for serious grip, and a single fin that encourages smooth and speedy sailing on your favorite waters. The board deflates to a storable size that fits into your closet or car, and comes with a backpack for easier carry if you're hiking to your destination. The Ten Six is even equipped with deck bungee cord for storing gear, snacks, or layers, so you can take full advantage of lazy Saturdays out in the sun.
- A lake-specific inflatable SUP for paddlers of all skill levels
- Drop needle construction offers long-term durability
- High volume and generous width ideal for fitness or yoga
- Flat profile planes well on still waters
- Grab handle provides convenient carry to the water's edge
- Deflates for easy storage in the included carrying backpack
- Comes with a high-pressure pump, single fin, and repair kit