Stay dry on sea excursions.
After a few hours of ocean kayaking, the light mist from the whitecaps gets you wetter than expected and makes for an uncomfortable experience as you try to stay warm in the northern-Pacific waters. It is time you invest in the Excursion Skirt by Level Six for your extended tours and sea kayaking adventures. This fully waterproof skirt is made with exHaust nylon that remains breathable so the lower half of your body stays dry, but doesn't overheat. A smooth fitting and adjustable neoprene tube contours to your body and keeps you comfortable for hours on the water. And convenient mesh pocket stores your phone, as long as it's in a waterproof case, so you can take photos of the beautiful horizon.
- A comfortable spray skirt for long days on the water
- Fully waterproof construction is breathable for hot days
- Soft and flexible neoprene waistband moves with you
- Bungee rand adjusts to fit the size of your cockpit
- Mesh pocket gives you accessible storage for small items
- Q & A
Great customer service
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I wanted to get the kayak skirt for my husband. He loved the design of it but it didn’t fit our kayak. However customer service was so helpful and gave us a refund. We will continue using back country and really appreciate the customer service and helpful staff with returns