PRC 700 Ski Pole
Whether you're a competitive athlete or are just looking to have more fun out on the track, the LEKI PRC 700 Ski Pole delivers. Its lightweight carbon composite shaft keeps you moving while the comfortable cork grip allows you to have complete control over the poles from planting to releasing. The trusted Trigger Shark 2.0 system allows you to quickly release the anatomical hand strap and the angled, hardened steel tip provides excellent bite into the snow for propulsion and a confident push through each stride. Finally, the poles are equipped with racing baskets for performance for those competitive skiers.
- Nordic ski pole for competitive athletes or fun-seeking enthusiasts
- Carbon composite shaft is lightweight and durable for performance
- Comfortable cork grip provides control at every stage of pole use
- Trigger Shark 2.0 system allows for quick release of the hand strap
- Trigger Shark hand strap is anatomically shaped for more comfort
- Angled, hardened steel tip bites into the snow for propulsion
- Racing baskets deliver fast performance for competitive athletes
- Since 1948, LEKI has made quality ski poles from the Bavarian Alps
Recommended Ski Pole Sizing
Enter your height in the appropriate box, then hit Calculate to get a general idea of what size poles you need. Personal preference, skiing technique, and differing body types play a big part in pole length.