Daypack, backpack, or no pack.
Give yourself a little more stability and leverage for your next hike with the Leki Micro Vario Black Carbon Trekking Poles, regardless of how much weight you're carrying. These poles adjust to a customized size, so you can maximize your efficiency and comfort. Cabon shafts are exquisitely lightweight, so the weight is barely noticeable whether it's in your hand or attached to your pack. Aergon Thermo foam grips let you hold the pole in a natural hand position, and work with the straps to ensure a secure hold that reduces fatigue. The extended grip lets you choke up on the pole when things get steep, without having the unfortunate experience of gripping the cold, hard pole.
- Trekking poles for hiking with stability
- Carbon is lightweight and strong
- Aergon Thermo grips for proper alignment
- Extended grip for a sudden change in position
- Speed Lock 2 adjusts to the perfect length
- Skin Strap locks to the correct size
- Folds to fit on your pack
- Q & A
Super Light & Compact
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Folded down these poles are really easy to stow away, or strap to your pack. They take seconds to expand and break down. They offer good stability and feel light in-hand. Grippy grips. They feel the way you would expect for the price point.