Whether you are a classic or skate style cross country skier, the Leki CC 300 Ski pole will get you from start to finish with no issues. A full carbon shaft efficiently shaves weight to keep you skiing all day without sacrificing any strength or rigidity in your pole. For added performance the CC 300 features a carbide tip combined with racing baskets, ensuring you get a solid and secure pole plant every time and allowing you to perform at your highest level. As your day gets longer and you are pushing towards the end of your route, the ergonomic cork grips and Trigger One strap will keep your hands from cramping up and allow you to finish strong.
- A cross country pole that will get you from A to B
- Carbon shaft provides a solid feel while cutting down on weight
- Ergonomic grip provides a comfortable transfer of energy
- Baskets cut down on drag without sacrificing stability
- Leki is trusted by professional and recreational skiers alike
Recommended Ski Pole Sizing
Enter your height in the appropriate box, then hit Calculate to get a general idea of what size poles you need. Personal preference, skiing technique, and differing body types play a big part in pole length.