Aergonlite 2 Vertical Ski Poles
Designed for the backcountry, the Leki Aergonlite 2 Vertical Ski Poles feature an adjustable, lightweight design with the touring-specific Trigger S Vertical grips. These special grips have extra long ergonomic foam for added convenience when the skin track starts sidehilling, and the wrist straps unclip from the poles in case of an emergency. The baskets are specially designed with two edges—a short one for adjusting your bindings, and a longer one for scraping ice or built-up snow off your skins. With the lightweight durability of aluminum and 35cm of adjustability, these poles are an ideal tool for earning your turns.
- Lightweight poles designed for backcountry skiing
- Aluminum provides robust base without adding ounces
- Adjustable length comes in handy on variable terrain
- Touring-specific grip features the Trigger S Loop
- Edges on baskets can adjust bindings or scrape snow
- Flex tip offers more precise pole use and steady grip