Why We Like The Leatt MTB Enduro 3.0 Shorts
The Leatt MTB Enduro 3.0 Shorts are one of our favorite shorts for everything from hot laps after work to toeing the line at the local enduro series. Built from lightweight 360-degree stretch fabric and strategically placed ventilated panels, these shorts keep us cool while still holding up to the run-ins with trailside brush and the occasional OTB incident.
- Lightweight shorts built for aggressive trail riding
- Regular fit works with and without knee guards
- 360-degree stretch fabric moves with us around the bike
- DWR treatment fends off dirt, water, and stains
- 4 zippered pockets keep trail essentials secure
- Item #LBRI0DD
- [body] synthetic, DWR treatment, [seat panel] 3-layer ripstop
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh, 1 zippered back
- snap closure, adjustable hook and loop tabs
- inner thigh and yoke perforations
- Manufacturer Warranty
- enduro, trail, downhill
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.