Viva la Revolución.
Enduro brings specificity to our bikes so naturally gear is particular to the discipline as well. Lazer brings us the goods when it comes to protecting our noggins when racing or training for enduros with the Revolution Full Face Helmet. We demand the coverage needed for eye scrambling speeds over rough terrain but want something that is lightweight and doesn't feel like we put our heads in the oven over the course of the next climb. The Revolution checks off all boxes. Having a chin bar on the fast, steep sections provides us a little more confidence to charge harder knowing we have additional protection if things go awry. Removing it and stashing it in our hydration pack for the climbs has us forgetting that we even brought a full-face for the ride.
The adjustable visor is a nice touch and allows us to alter the tilt for maximum return of coverage and visibility and a nice place to park the goggles once the clock stops. The interchangeable ear pads and Lazer's ATS fit system ensure a comfortable, custom fit. The dial at the back of the helmet controls a basket that grips a large part of back of the head. A quick turn of the ATS dial makes sure the basket grips the back of the head for a snug and comfortable fit that keeps the helmet firmly in place. The Revolution's in-mold construction utilizes an EPS foam core with a polycarbonate outer shell for maximum impact-absorption. Another piece of tech is Lazer's Safety Mounting System (SES) which anchors lights for dawn patrol missions and cameras to capture the footy.
- A full-face enduro or lightweight trail helmet; you chose
- In-mold construction and EPS core dissipate impacts
- Chin bar is there when you need it and quickly removable
- ATS fit provides an adjustable internal basket to hug your head
- Adjustable visor anchors goggle and blocks sun and roost
- 23 vents allow for maximum intake and exhaust keeping you cool
- SES accessory mount detaches in event of a crash