Your kid probably doesn't notice heel slop when he or she's bombing down the frontside, but that doesn't mean it won't affect their skiing. Borrowing design elements from Lange's successful RX line, the youth-specific RXJ Kids' Ski Boot delivers the all-mountain performance and all-day comfort your kid needs to ski his or best all day long.
Without inducing the tears that some race boots can, Lange gave the RXJ a mono-injected shell that's specifically designed to eliminate common pressure points and those problem areas that can most certainly ruin an otherwise perfect ski day. An accessible 65 flex is great for kids age 12 and under who need a stiffer flex to match their aggressive style of skiing, and the four adjustable buckles work with the 28mm power strap to deliver a snug and responsive fit that will allow your kid to drive their skis through their boots as they lay trenches down the frontside or explore new terrain off piste.
- A ski boot for your terrain-crushing grom
- 65 flex is manageable for smaller skiers
- Control Fit liner keeps little feet comfortable
- Four buckle design is just like mom and dad's
- Toe and heel pads can be replaced when worn down
- Short cuff designed for tiny legs