The Lange Women's RX 90 Ski Boot blends comfort with hard-charging capabilities—a feat that's not easy to achieve in a ski boot. Riding the line between the soft 80 and stiffer 110, the 90 is the most versatile option among the RX family. It's a happy middle ground for adventurous resort skiers who want to get after it in a variety of conditions.
Even when designing a more comfort-oriented boot, Lange isn't about to slap its name on something that doesn't perform on the downhill. The mono-injected shell makes for a lively rebound and consistent power transmission for accuracy out of each and every turn. The short, women's-specific cuff creates a more natural upright stance to battle quad fatigue so you'll still be ready to go at last call.
- A gentle boot to rip it up on the frontside
- 90 flex is forgiving and versatile
- 100mm last width for a more comfortable fit
- Mono-injected shell for lively rebound
- Lightweight synthetic insulation for extra warmth
- Shorter upper cuff is a women-specific design
- Rubber soles increase traction