CX403 Wide Cycling Shoe - Men's
CX403 Wide Cycling Shoe
Lake’s top-tier road shoe gets an update in the new CX403. Featuring the same custom fit carbon fiber sole and supple kangaroo leather upper as its predecessor, the CX403’s BOA closure system is redesigned and the added rubber toe bumper helps extend the shoe’s longevity. These CX403 Shoes are offered in Lake's wide last, for an additional 10mm width.
Lake’s Custom Fit carbon soles are heat-moldable, ensuring the perfect fit and incredible heel hold. Compared to the CX402, the CX403’s instep strap is twice as wide to better disperse pressure from the upper BOA dial. By employing two BOA dials, Lake enables you to keep your heel locked down, without requiring undue pressure on the forefoot. And as you already know, that means better blood flow, and greater comfort.
- Unrivaled cycling shoes for the discerning racer
- Stiff carbon sole can be heat-molded to your foot
- Kangaroo leather is supple and forms to foot
- Dual Boa closures dial fit without undue weight gain or bulk
- Item runs small, so we recommend going up one size for ideal fit
- Item #LKCZ02I
- Upper Material
- klite kangaroo leather, Carbitex CX6 carbon fiber
- perforated kangaroo leather
- dual IP1 BOA or dual Li2 BOA
- carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-hole road
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 39.5] 10.3oz (292g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.