La Sportiva Uragano GTX Trail Running Shoe - Men's
Tackle tough terrain all year long.
The Men's Uragano GTX Trail Running Shoe is a new addition to La Sportiva's trail fleet, with a lightweight design and technical capabilities fit for year-round mountain running. This high-top trail shoe features a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex bootie, with a four-way stretch scree guard to keep your feet protected from craggly terrain.
The AirMesh upper lets your feet breathe when the sun starts to beat down, and the TPU stabilizer holds your heel in place for tricky climbs and descents. La Sportiva equipped the Uragano with their FriXion AT V-Groove rubber sole to help keep you solid and secure while you're scrambling ridges or speeding through uneven terrain, and the Impact Brake System uses opposite slanting lugs that let you scrub speed when you need to.
- A high-top trail running shoe for rugged terrain
- Gore-Tex lining is waterproof and breathable
- Durable AirMesh upper keeps your feet from overheating
- Scree guard protects your feet from rocks
- TPU stabilizer holds your heel in place
- FriXion AT V-Groove increases traction
- Impact Brake System lets you scrub speed quickly
Great alpine runners/ UL backpacker
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 47
These have been my workhorse this summer in rugged Washington talus, mud, rain etc. I’ve put a good 200 miles on them in the last 3 months and they are super durable and protective shoe for the person moving fast and light. Still practically look new thanks to a stellar color scheme. Circumnavigated a few mountains and use these as my crosssover mountaineer boot/scrambling shoe. If you want a tough trail running shoe for the gnarliest terrain, this is the go to for me. FYI: half size to full size up if you have a wider foot.
I want to love these
The traction, waterproof, and look of these shoes are incredible. However, I have twisted both ankles in these shoes multiple times. This is unusual for me so I canât help to think it has to be the shoe. Wish they would lower the height of the rubber sole to give the ankle more support.
|US MEN||EU||US WOMEN||MONDO|
- Note: La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives us four extra sizes per size run which gives you a better fit!