Why We Like The TXS GTX Backpacking Boot
We like to stay light on our feet on the trail without skimping on support with this reliable backpacking boot from La Sportiva. The TXS GTX boot offers us a supportive design thanks to its stabilizing midsole and higher cut, while a waterproof GORE-TEX membrane and wet-traction outsole deliver the protection and performance we need for spending a few days at the mercy of fickle mountain weather.
- Lightweight hiking boots built to perform in all conditions
- GORE-TEX membrane offers waterproof and breathable protection
- Vibram Megagrip outsole provides grip in both wet and dry conditions
- Impact Braking System on the outsole helps you control your descent
- Cushioned midsole with stabilizing inserts promotes a smooth stride
- Abrasion-resistant materials are ready for rugged trail adventures
- 3D Flex technology allows for free foot movement on tough terrain
- Item #LSPZ269
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] high-abrasion resistant mesh, [rand, toe cap] Vibram rubber
- Ortholite, 4mm
- EVA, 2.5mm polypro stiffener, STB Control inserts
- Vibram Megagrip rubber, Impact Brake System
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 14.8oz
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.