Solar Alpine Touring Boot
La Sportiva has lighter boots for ski mountaineering and rando racing, but the Solar Alpine Touring Boot is the lightest option designed specifically for backcountry skiing. Weighing a little over two pounds each, the Solar is actually suitable for some skimo racing as well as alpine touring. Its 90 flex feels very forgiving, making this boot more ideal for beginning or entry-level downhill riders. La Sporitva sized the Solar with a wide last to accommodate most foot shapes comfortably. The Swing-Lock Closure System uses a rugged latch to quickly switch from walk mode to ski mode. This boot also features a Grip Guard sole with versatile compatibility with tech, AT, and TR2 ski bindings.
- Lightweight touring boot for backcountry skiers and skimo racing
- 90 flex feels forgiving for entry-level riders
- Wider last accommodates most foot shapes comfortably
- Swing-Lock Closure System allows fast walk mode switches
- Grip Guard sole compatible with tech, AT, and TR2 bindings
|US MEN||EU||US WOMEN||MONDO|
- Note: La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives us four extra sizes per size run which gives you a better fit!