- Detail Images
Step up to the plate.
Power your way up tall snowy peaks and crush steep descents on the way down in your La Sportiva Women's Shadow Alpine Touring Boots. These versatile tech boots blend uphill efficiency and downhill prowess so you can tackle tough objective and leave the boys in the dust on your way down.
The aggressive 125 flex suits the hard-charging lady whose mouth waters at the sight of gnarly spines and pillow drops. The Grilamid shell and Pebax tongue keep the weight down on these kicks, while remaining stiff and responsive for powerful descents. The 50-degree range of motion lets you stride confidently and efficiently as you cruise up the skinner, and Vibram soles keep you upright while you're picking your way through a labyrinth of steep rocks on your approach.
- A versatile tech boot for dawn patrols and alpine missions
- Flex of 125 suits aggressive downhill rippers
- 102.5mm last accommodates wide feet
- Grilamid shell is stiff yet light
- Pebax tongue increases stiffness and power transmission
- Heat-moldable liner lets you dial in a precise fit
- 50-degree range of motion in walk mode allows for an efficient stride
- Vibram sole comes in handy on dicey traverses