Olympus Mons Evo Mountaineering Boot
The Men's Olympus Mons Evo Mountaineering Boot is La Sportiva's solution for ascending 8,000 meter peaks like Everest. This superlight double boot features an insulated inner boot that you can walk around base camp in, a thermo-reflective lined outer boot for extra warmth, and a durable Cordura gaiter with anti-perforated Kevlar reinforcements. La Sportiva also added a thermo-reflective lining on the inner boot's footbed to reflect heat back to your foot.
The Olympus Mons Evo also features a carbon fiber insole for support, and micro-cellular closed-cell foam helps fend off the icy cold. Microporous EVA makes the midsole cushy to keep your foot comfy, and TPU inserts ensure longevity. La Sportiva used Vibram's reliable rubber to give the sole plenty of traction, and the rubber rand protects the boot from wear-and-tear so you can tackle 8,000-meter peaks weekly if you like.
- Mountaineering boot built for 8000 meter alpinism
- Super gaiter made out of Cordura and Kevlar for durability
- Cordura outer boot with insulated foam and aluminum coating
- Removable inner boot built with thermal insulated lining
- Carbon, insulated footbed creates a stiff, stable platform
- Microporous midsole with inserts for step-in crampon compatibility
- Vibram PE rubber sole offers traction on rock, snow, and ice
|US MEN||EU||US WOMEN||MONDO|
- Note: La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives us four extra sizes per size run which gives you a better fit!