The myth made eco-friendly.
The Men's Mythos Eco Climbing Shoe is basically the same shoe that crack and multi-pitch climbers have come to love for the past generation, but La Sportiva made 95% of it out of eco-friendly materials. The biodegradable leather upper comes from Idro-Perwanger's metal-free tannery to reduce impacts on the environment, and La Sportiva's Eco rubber is 100% recycled.
- La Sportiva's classic crack climber made eco-friendly
- Flat profile with low asymmetry for all-day comfort on multi-pitches
- Biodegradable leather upper from metal-free Perwanger tannery
- Unlined upper stretches to conform to your foot's shape
- La Sportiva's Eco rubber is fully recycled
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I wear a women US 6-6.5, i had to size down to 5.5. Such a great shoe. Super sticky rubber, and i feel like the shoe has slowly been molding to my foot. Best thing to keep in mind is that this will stretch quite a bit since it is an unlined leather shoe. I have highly enjoyed climbing with this shoe, Will buy again.
Check out La Sportiva's look at the ecofriendly mythos.
|US MEN||EU||US WOMEN||MONDO|
- Note: La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives us four extra sizes per size run which gives you a better fit!