- Detail Images
The La Sportiva Men's Maximo LS Ski strikes a healthy balance between ultralight uphill capabilities and downhill performance. The Maximo maintains a slim weight of three pounds per ski to keep you light on your feet for those days you're logging thousands of feet of vert. La Sportiva was able to keep the Maximo light with its brand-new Low Profile Omega technology, which is a wood core with air canals to retain good durability while lowering the ski's overall weight.
- A fun and fluid ski designed for randonnee racing
- 88mm waist with traditional camber for riding firmer snow
- Ultralight wood core with stiff carbon glass reinforcements
- Cap Piuma Quadriaxial construction with woven carbon and fiberglass
- Scratch-proof top sheet with fiber plate binding support