Low-profile style, high performance.
Come summer, you're often found rambling around in sandals—but when it comes time to take your trail-bound pursuits up a notch, make sure you lace up the La Sportiva Women's Genesis Low GTX Hiking Shoe. To start, the Genesis Low is equipped with a durable nubuck leather for protection and torsional support, while the Gore-Tex Surround technology offers waterproof protection and top-notch breathable performance. Additionally, the Nano-Cell inserts bolster the Gore-Tex Surround's effectiveness, enhancing the overall ventilation and quick-drying performance of the shoe.
A compression molded EVA midsole attenuates shock and disperses impact, and the TPU inserts provide subtle stiffness underfoot, reducing fatigue and discomfort. And, to give the midsole a subtle boost, designers at La Sportiva fashioned the midsole with STB tech, which stabilizes your foot by wrapping around the midsole and unifying the multi-component design of it. And, naturally, no shoe from La Sportiva would be complete without a Vibram Nano Sole and Impact Brake System for unprecedented traction and grip in all sorts of terrain.
- Low profile, yet technically robust hiking shoe
- Durable upper maintains stability and support
- Gore-Tex Surround is waterproof and breathable
- EVA midsole attenuates shock and protects foot
- TPU inserts defend against errant objects
- Vibram outsole assures rip and grip
|US MEN||EU||US WOMEN||MONDO|
- Note: La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives us four extra sizes per size run which gives you a better fit!