- Detail Images
Lightweight Wind Protection.
Whether you're headed up the canyon for an afternoon climb or you're off on a multi-day trek that will take you over breezy ridge lines, be sure to pack the La Sportiva Women's Creek Jacket. Crafted from a lightweight fabric, this jacket blocks wind to keep you comfortable in shifting conditions. The fixed hood features fleece-lined panels for additional warmth whether you're belaying a friend or navigating exposed ridges. With a packable design, the Creek Jacket easily stows in its pocket and features a harness clip for easy access when you're playing outside.
- A wind-resistant jacket for the trail or crag
- Ripstop construction for lightweight durability
- Fixed hood with fleece-lining for extra warmth
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure
- Integrated stow pocket with harness clip for easy transport
- Elastic hems help seal out drafts
- Q & A
Light and Effective
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Given as a gift. Her review was glowing: feminine cut, great styling, super light/packable and effective in cutting out the wind in cool temperatures. She uses it for hiking as a layering piece and stand alone.