Rain or shine.
From running along ridges in the Wasatch to charging through mucky forests in the Cascades, La Sportiva's Men's Akyra GTX Trail Running Shoe has you covered. These trail kicks put up a good defense against rugged trails, with a tough TPU upper that protects your feet from rocks and scree. The waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex lining is ready to repel soggy Northwest downpours, and the AirMesh Microlite upper lets moisture escape while you're working up a sweat, so you don't have to worry about swampy shoes on hot summer days.
The Akyra GTX also has a shock-absorbing EVA midsole to keep your ride as smooth as possible. Rubber soles increase traction while you're scrambling along spicy ridges, and La Sportiva's Impact Break System uses lugs oriented in opposite slanting directions on the soles to increase braking power when you're hauling down the hill a little too fast and need to hit the brakes.
- A tough trail running shoe that can handle the elements
- Gore-Tex lining is waterproof and breathable
- TPU upper protects your feet from rocks and scree
- AirMesh upper lets moisture escape so your feet don't overheat
- Shock-absorbing midsole for a smooth ride
- FriXion Trail Rocker 2 soles give you solid traction
- Impact Break System increases braking power
Mountain Running At Its Finest
Check out La Sportiva's in depth look into the Akyra. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com or (801) 523-4052
|US MEN||EU||US WOMEN||MONDO|
- Note: La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives us four extra sizes per size run which gives you a better fit!