- Detail Images
Go ahead, log the miles.
From the steeps of West to the rolling hills of New England, the La Sportiva Women's Akasha Trail Running Shoe provides a smooth feel underfoot as you navigate tricky and varied terrain. The neutral Akasha features a breathable AirMesh upper that's reinforced with PrioTechTion HF overlays for torsional reinforcement and added protection.
The women-specific Tempo last offers ample room for your toes to splay and move, deterring hot spots and that unsavory cramped feeling caused by too-narrow shoes. The dual-injection MEMlex EVA attenuates shock as you cruise over rocky, tough terrain, while the Cushion Platform assures a springy feel underfoot to ensure lasting comfort—mile after mile. Additionally, the rubber toe cap bolsters your defense against errant trail-side obstacles. And the FriXion XT outsole, complete with Trail Rocker and Impact Brake System, not only provides traction but also promotes a smooth and rolling heel-to-toe motion for an unimpeded stride.
- Attain smooth performance no matter the trail with the Akasha
- Breathable mesh promotes a comfortable climate for your foot
- ProTechTion HF overlays provide torsional reinforcement
- Women-specific Tempo last offers room for toes to splay
- EVA midsole is springy underfoot and attenuates shock
- Outsole features rugged lugs and brake system for traction
- Q & A
I purchased these as a gift for someone after using and loving the men's version of the same shoe. As expected, they were well received and are being put to good use! Super supportive and plush for the high mileage days and decreased stress on knees and hips, but not too heavy.
Happy feet happy life!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These are great shoes. Super sticky tread and well constructed cushioning make these my alpine go to. They handle vert. very well. My sister has a pair of these shoes as well which she Climbed the Grand Teton in! pretty cool!
Love the fit!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
These are my first La Sportivas and I have to say that I really love them. I usually wear a 9 in a running shoe and I went with a 9.5 because I felt they were a little narrow. I don't have a narrow foot so I went a little bigger to fit my paddle feet in. I'm not crazy about the bright blue color, but fit is really nice. Comfortable and stable.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Gave this as a gift and it went over great!