Go ahead, log the miles.
From the steeps of West to the rolling hills of New England, the La Sportiva Women's Akasha Trail Running Shoe provides a smooth feel underfoot as you navigate tricky and varied terrain. The neutral Akasha features a breathable AirMesh upper that's reinforced with PrioTechTion HF overlays for torsional reinforcement and added protection.
The women-specific Tempo last offers ample room for your toes to splay and move, deterring hot spots and that unsavory cramped feeling caused by too-narrow shoes. The dual-injection MEMlex EVA attenuates shock as you cruise over rocky, tough terrain, while the Cushion Platform assures a springy feel underfoot to ensure lasting comfort—mile after mile. Additionally, the rubber toe cap bolsters your defense against errant trail-side obstacles. And the FriXion XT outsole, complete with Trail Rocker and Impact Brake System, not only provides traction but also promotes a smooth and rolling heel-to-toe motion for an unimpeded stride.
- Attain smooth performance no matter the trail with the Akasha
- Breathable mesh promotes a comfortable climate for your foot
- ProTechTion HF overlays provide torsional reinforcement
- Women-specific Tempo last offers room for toes to splay
- EVA midsole is springy underfoot and attenuates shock
- Outsole features rugged lugs and brake system for traction
- Q & A
Happy feet happy life!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These are great shoes. Super sticky tread and well constructed cushioning make these my alpine go to. They handle vert. very well. My sister has a pair of these shoes as well which she Climbed the Grand Teton in! pretty cool!
Love the fit!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
These are my first La Sportivas and I have to say that I really love them. I usually wear a 9 in a running shoe and I went with a 9.5 because I felt they were a little narrow. I don't have a narrow foot so I went a little bigger to fit my paddle feet in. I'm not crazy about the bright blue color, but fit is really nice. Comfortable and stable.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Gave this as a gift and it went over great!