Bring on the adventure.
It's always so much fun to get out of the house and explore with your pup, but the destruction to your car's interior on the way home isn't exactly as good of a time. Let them splash through puddles, roll in the mud, and charge through sand without having to worry about them soiling your car with the Kurgo Loft Bench Seat Cover. The water-resistant face fabric beads water and is constructed with a high denier ripstop material to hold up to abuse and has piped panels to keep that water and dirt from rolling off into the carpeting. It's stuffed with poly fill to provide a cozy spot for your tuckered-out pup when you make your way back into civilization. If you want to secure your pooch in with a pet restraint, there are zippered pockets that allow you to still access the seatbelts so everyone is safe and comfortable for the drive back home.
- Bench cover to protect your seat after adventures with your pup
- Water-resistant ripstop material is durable and beads water
- Face fabric has piped panels to keep dirt from rolling to carpeting
- Poly fill provides a cozy cushioned rest for a tired out dog
- Zippered pockets allow for use of seatbelts and pet restraints
- Reversible for blue or charcoal grey to match car interiors
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I think it's hard for seat covers to fit all seats, but this one fits perfect for my Toyota Rav4. It's a definite upgrade from my sheets that I threw over the backseat. I love the simple straps - makes it really easy to take on and off. And the zippers for the seat belts are great. The material is good for cleaning as well. I am pretty stoked on this purchase, and so is Winnie!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The cinch system could be better and it could come bigger in my opinion. It fit in my Mazda hatchback pretty well but doesn’t fit in my truck.
Poor Quality, poor fit, not for L dogs
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have a 2008 Toyota Corolla (a very small vehicle). This barely covers my backseat and will not stay over the seats no matter how I adjust or position it. Additionally, it ripped in three different places within a month of use. I have two very large dogs (65lb pit/lab mix and 130lb Great Dane), so maybe this will work better for those with smaller dogs, but I would advise doing more research and spending more money for a better quality cover.
Perfect for Small Dog and Big Dog
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this as a gift for my folks, as their two dogs are often in the car between road trips, errands, and jaunts to the nearby trails. This is a huge upgrade from an old sheet or towel and stays in place far better. It is simple to pop into place and fits well on the bench seat of my dad's Forerunner. This has been a great way to keep the backseat clean for the occasional human passenger, and also keeps the pups cozy.